Positioning Statement: Bringing the hip into pop.
Frequency Of Publication: Monthly
Distribution: Newsagents, Supermarkets, Music Shops
Rationale: The approach of the magazine is from the pop music listeners perspective, it will offer information, reviews, interviews and articles on current popular music stars.
Style: Informal, friendly, approiate for teenage girls. Simple vocabulary.
Images will be the dominant feature of layouts.
- Forum of regular readers
- Reviews of music
- Top ten's
- X Factor secrets
- Editors Letter
- Top Concerts in the UK
- Gugu for Gaga
- Lily Allen performs with Example
- Katy Perry lets her colours burst
- Justin Bieber time
- Taylor Swifts real love story
- Miley gets Smiley
- Cheryl Cole - a day in the life
- The Wanted are wanted
- Take That, back for good?
- Cant get Kylie out of my head
- Shake it like Shakira
- Up and coming bands of 2011
- Our lives would suck without Kelly Clarkson
- The Sugababes chart success over a decade on.
- The Saturdays show us how it's done
- Scissor Sisters spice up the charts
- P!NK is still a rockstar
Coverlines: Calibri (Body) and Calibri (Body)
Headlines: Frankline Gothic Demi (Bold)
Standfirst: Calibri (Italics)Captions:Calibri (Italics)
Features First Paragraph:
- Drop Capital Frankline Gothic Demi (Bold)
- 4 lines deep
- First word in capitals
Body Text: Calibri (Body)
Colour Scheme: Pink, Blue.