Monday 1 November 2010

Audience Research - Results and Conclusions

How often do/would you buy music magazines?
This shows that 12 out of 20 of my target audience buy/would buy magazines monthly, so i shall make my frequency of publication, monthly.



How much do/would you pay for a music magazine?
 This shows me that the target audience currently pay/would pay £2-£3 for a music magazine so i shall make my magazine a similar price to this or slightly less so it can compete with rival magazines.

What Magazine do you currently read/consider reading?
The most common music magazine currently for my target audience is Q, so i will have my magazine have a similar style to Q.

Who is your current favourite band or singer?


The most popular singer with my target audience is katy perry so i shall have an article within my magazine about her, also McFly are the most popular band so i shall also have an article about them.
What do you dislike about music magazines?
This shows me the things that my target audience dislike about music magazines so i will make sure to avoid these when making my magazine.

What do you like about music magazines?
This shows me the things my target audience enjoy about music magazines so i will include these things in my magazine.
On a scale of one to five, one being the most important, how important are the following things
  • Pictures
  • Gifts
  • Competitions
  • Reviews
  • Interviews
This shows me that the most people found that pictures were the most important thing and the least amount of people found reviews to be the most important thing, Gifts and Reviews were equally seen as unimportant.
What are your 3 favourite colours?
Pink, Black and blue are overall my targets audiences 3 favourite colour so i shall bare that in mind when producing my music magazine.

What words come to mind when you think of POP music magazines?

i will use these words to think of an approiate title for my magazine.

How do you get your music?
Who, if any, have you been to see in concert in the past year?

This will show me who my target audience really enjoy listening to so i can include them in my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment