Wednesday 20 October 2010

Questionnaire

Questionnaire Music Magazines
This questionnaire is for research for my AS media coursework and i would appreciate it if you took the time to fill it in for me. Thank you.
1.        How often do you/would you buy a music magazine?
Weekly
Fortnightly
Monthly
Other (please specify)
The reason i asked this question is so it can help me decide what the frequency of publication will be.

2.        How much do you pay/would you pay for a music magazine?
£1 - £2
£2 - £3
£3 - £4
Other (please specify)
The reason i asked this question is so i know how much to charge for my magazine.
3.        Do you currently read any music magazines? If yes please specify, if no please specify which magazines you would consider reading.


This question helps me realise what other magazines are popular with my target audience

4.        Who is your current favourite pop band or singer?



This question lets me know who my target audience is interested in


5.        What do you dislike about music magazines?
The reason i have included this question is so i know what not to include in my magazine


6.        What do you enjoy about music magazines?

 I have included this because it will help me choose what to include in my magazine

7.        On a scale of 1 to 5, 1 being very important and 5 being irrelevant, how important are the following thing’s in a music magazine;
Pictures               1   2   3   4   5
Free Gifts            1   2   3   4   5
Competitions     1   2   3   4   5
Reviews              1   2   3   4   5
Interviews          1   2   3   4   5
I have asked this question because it helps me realise what to include in my magazine
8.        What are your favourite 3 colours?




I have asked this question because it will help me decide the colour scheme for my magazine.  
9.        What words come to mind when you think of pop music?




 I have asked this question to help me decide on a title for my magazine

10.     How do you purchase your music?
     Download
     Albums   
      Singles

 I have asked this question so i can relate to the audience in how they purchase music in my magazine


11.     Do you regularly attend gigs/concerts?
If yes please specify which artists you’ve been to in the past year.




If no please specify the reason, if any, you haven’t attended any.




I have asked this question so i know what sort of up and coming gigs/concerts could be mentioned in my magazine
Thank you for taking the time out and completing my questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment